This article describes possible issues with the quality of service on Intermedia Unite Mobile app.
- Calls not being received or placed
- Low sound quality
- Try different network, i.e. switch from cellular data to WI-FI connection.
- Try different platform, i.e. if the issue appears on
iOSdevice, try to run Intermedia Unite app on Android device
Information to collect
- Description of the issue: what exactly happens, i.e. calls drop, unable to place a call,
lineis breaking up, etc.
- Device model & OS version: usually this info is located under device Settings
- Intermedia Unite app version: in application navigate to My account (gear icon) > About
- Network details: what connection you use, i.e. Wi-Fi, cellular data (provider), VPN connection, etc.
- Application logs: read Knowledge Base article on gathering diagnostic logs for Intermedia Unite Mobile App for instructions.
- Call example for the last 24 hours:
Time of call:
Contact Voice Support team and provide with the information gathered.