- Navigate to HostPilot Control Panel > Account > Plan & Pricing Information page
- Select an appropriate Plan from the Plan Name drop-down list and press the Save Changes button.
If you wish, you can also change the contract term and set the contract auto renewal period. After confirming the change, the plan will be instantly changed with no service interruption.
- If you are on pre-paid contract, you will be able to change the plan only with the assitance of Customer Service.
- You may be charged a pro-rated fee for the price difference between your old plan and your new plan.
- In case you need to migrate from one platform to another (when you can not find the desired plan in the drop-down list), please follow the instructions in the following Knowledge Base articles:
- from one Windows Platform to another Windows Platform
- from a Windows platform to a Linux platform
- from a Linux platform to a Windows platform
- from one Linux Platform to another Linux Platform
- from pre Windows 2008 Platform to Windows 2008 Platform
- from a Custom Email platform to Web-Hosting platform